- How do you call a stylesheet in HTML?
- How do you call a CSS ID?
- How can I use HTML ID?
- Can turnitin work without class ID?
- Can I use class and id together?
- What are the two major types of HTML elements?
- How can I write two classes in HTML?
- Can a href have an ID?
- Should I use class or ID?
- Can an HTML element have a class and ID?
- How do I find my class ID on Turnitin?
- Does ID override class?
- Can HTML have 2 IDS?
- Can a tag have ID?
How do you call a stylesheet in HTML?
Chapter SummaryUse the HTML style attribute for inline styling.Use the HTML element to define internal CSS.Use the HTML element to refer to an external CSS file.Use the HTMLelement to store